Are you committed, passionate, and looking to take the next step in your career? Have you previously worked in challenging SEND environments? If so, Colmore Education have opportunities waiting for you.
Colmore Education are currently looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work in one of our PRU Secondary schools in West Bromwich.
As a PRU LSA, you will be…
- Supporting teaching staff with the delivery of lessons and activities.
- Working one-to-one with students with a range of behavioural challenges, such as Autism, ADHD, and SEMH.
- Working collaboratively with other members of staff as part of a team.
- Adapting to the needs of each individual pupil.
- Handling problems posed by students’ BESD and SEMH.
- Building rapport and relationships with students to create encouraging learning environment.
As a PRU LSA, you should…
- Be patient and compassionate when providing support.
- Be tolerant and understanding when tackling behavioural challenges posed by pupils.
- Be able to maintain a strong yet compassionate approach to discipline and support other teaching staff in their discipline.
- Have previous experience working with children with SEND and ideally BESD and SEMH.
- Have experience working with children KS1-KS5.
Colmore can offer you…
- The support of a team of highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Consultants.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- A secure and simple application where you can access timesheets, chat service, update availability, view work booked & upload any necessary documents.
- Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities across the Sandwell area.